De Bruyne?

without wishing to put a mocker on it, should anyone get injured we will definitely need KDB in the squad

If there is no progress, I expect him to push the move through. No club can afford an unhappy player, especially if he is by far their best. If he plays bad -> results get bad -> team mood gets bad -> early out in CL -> losing CL spot in the league -> season aims out of reach -> unattractive club....

Thinking this way, its really funny that Wolfsburg claim "they don`t need to sell". Stakes are high for them.

Kun up top with Sterling and KDB out wide and Merlin in between is simply unplayable and will even win us the CL in my opinion its that good!

You'll never beat the front 3 of Barca with their own Spainish magician pulling the strings, but we would be the only ones in England who could compete with it and copy it to some affect.

It would be direct on the sides, with complete class in the middle with no weak link. An opposing side needs 2 central defenders on Kun, which means at least one if not 2 defensive mid on Silva, which gives freedom to Yaya as well, the left and right midfielders need to double up with the full backs allowing Zab and Kola to push on...By default most teams have to give us the majority of possession and we will create opportunities and if they don't and try and go one against one on any of those 4 players, the chances are coming are way anyway.

Come on City get this one done, make us the stand out team!!

So far none of the players who have played have looked shite and like I said about otamendi why change a winning team? Obviously it's only 2 games but the football we played last week and yesterday especially was special at times.
Because season is 60 games long. We could lose to Everton with a bad performance. We need quality depth in the squad and improve our starting XI further, especially if we want to go past last 16 in CL someday. KDB will give us that.

To think, a lot of posters, me being one of them, thought the De-bruyne transfer would be the simplest of all our transfer dealings this window and the one we got over the line first!
It's got midnight on the 31st written all over it now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.