De Bruyne?

So frustrating that this always sounds to be nearly there but just never gets over the line.
End of the transfer window can't come quick enough!

Dieter Hecking on KDB: "It will be a difficult fortnight until a decision is made. But if he should leave, I wish him all the best

So frustrating that this always sounds to be nearly there but just never gets over the line.
End of the transfer window can't come quick enough!
now where's that neverending story gif....

I think we will get there now... there's enough cracks starting to open in the Wolfsburg position to see it starting to come to fruition

It cannot be easy buying players from clubs who don't want/need to sell. If/when we finally land KDB it will be huge relief for all those who have worked on the deal. Sterling & KDB are superb footballers who would grace any team & to get them both is quite incredible.

So far none of the players who have played have looked shite and like I said about otamendi why change a winning team? Obviously it's only 2 games but the football we played last week and yesterday especially was special at times.
We started well in the first two games last week as well.

If you can strengthen then you strengthen, it's about long term (3-5 years) strategy, not two games.

This place bemuses me at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.