De Bruyne?

From RTL
http://www.rtl.be/sport/football/fo...e-lui-souhaite-deja-bonne-chance--746842.aspx
Google Translated and tidied up a bit
The Wolfsburg coach resigned on if Kevin De Bruyne? "If our roads would part, I already wish him well"

Published August 17, 2015 at 16:00 | 623 |
L'entraîneur de Wolfsburg résigné sur le cas De Bruyne?
Wolfsburg will live "very difficult 14 days" until the end of the transfer window and a choice on the future of Kevin De Bruyne, coveted by Manchester City, said Monday the coach Dieter Hecking.

"Wolfsburg has 14 days before it hard until the final decision," referring to the transfer window which ends August 31, said Hecking on the occasion of the award to De Bruyne's best player trophy Lower Saxony for his brilliant first season after arriving from Chelsea in the summer of 2014.

"If our roads would part, I already wish him well," added the coach of the Wolves, a remark farewell to air as the club has previously said that the Belgian would still be at the club in September .

"Our goal is very clear, we want to keep him. There is no plan B," assured sporting director Klaus Allofs Sunday after the narrow victory over Eintracht Frankfurt (2-1) during which de Bruyne did not have his usual radiation.

"Wolfsburg can play without him"

According to the trade magazine Kicker, Manchester City have already made last week higher at € 60 million offer to afford the services of the Belgian strategist.

The Wolfsburg Engine last season, the 24 year old Red Devil was less constructive and less inspired, target of whistles before being replaced in the 75th minute.

"I wanted to show that we can also play without him in the last quarter of an hour," said Hecking. "He had an average game, it can also happen to him," added the coach who had been increasingly irritated by the rumors last week.

hopefully next few days we can get de bruyne and otamendi sorted then it just leaves txiki free to sort pogba out next week! ;-)

Nasri is too good to sell I think. If Sterling/Navas/Silva get injured we know we've got a quality player that can slot in. Obviously if KdB comes than there is another person to contend with, but we need a bigger, stronger squad to compete on all fronts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.