De Bruyne?

I'm not giving up on this just yet, but it had definitely been looking better, do you think Txiki has a back-up option, maybe Pedro to piss the rags off? :)

Maybe Pedro is the back up option, time will tell. There must be a reason why the rags havent managed to tie up a deal given that there is a low buy out clause.

I would be amazed if there wasn't a plan B.

We have the best squad in the league, top of the table and we will say there, he would be nice to have, no doubt about that, but when it comes to the end game it's only a question of how many points we win it by :)

Surprised city haven't briefed the press, this prick just gets on stage after months of bollocks and says I'm staying.

What? I mean, it's close to being true so far. We have world class players on our team now, but they weren't world class when we bought them, close, but not in the upper echelon of the footballing world. These players are still choosing RM, Barca, and BM over us. I couldn't care less, I just want players that buy into our project and continue to create a close-knit, family style team like we have now. It becomes harder to get that when you buy superstars that have too much baggage. I would rather buy hungry B+/A- players that have something to prove rather than the entitled A+ players that string clubs along with school girl tease's and immaturity.

I can live with that. Doesn't change the fact that questions need to be asked as to why so much time was wasted on this and now we hardly have any time left to acquire a viable alternative.

Maybe because we were very close to signing him..you know, but I still think it's not over. Tolmie please confirm the news before the flappers go ballistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.