De Bruyne?

It is bad news when you consider the time and effort that must have gone into this deal

We have no alternative to Pogba or De Bruyne

I'm questioning it because if Cooke's ability to bring in Silva and Toure at an inferior position
Agreed,but if he doesn't want to come there's Fcuk all we can do,one thing I agree on with the eye gouger is he said he lacked the mentality to play for a big club, oh well his loss..

I speak some german, but understand it perfectly, the only thing you can hear him say in the video, is: "playing for Wolfsburg".

From my understanding of what has happened according to someone on Reddit (who says they are/were there?) that the full quote was "I am playing for Wolfsburg this season." Which is right, to me it sounds non-committal if it doesn't include the future.

What? I mean, it's close to being true so far. We have world class players on our team now, but they weren't world class when we bought them, close, but not in the upper echelon of the footballing world. These players are still choosing RM, Barca, and BM over us. I couldn't care less, I just want players that buy into our project and continue to create a close-knit, family style team like we have now. It becomes harder to get that when you buy superstars that have too much baggage. I would rather buy hungry B+/A- players that have something to prove rather than the entitled A+ players that string clubs along with school girl tease's and immaturity.
Bang on the money, fuck him

If he feels he's not good enough to get regular game time for us, then he's right and it's best he stays a big fish. Maybe Maureen was right about him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.