De Bruyne?

Gutted with this, feel sick that he's chose to stay there for a year and wait for Bayern when he could come back to the prem and be one of our main guys for the next 5+ years.

Embarrassing for Wolfsburg that they are happy he's snubbed us when they'll sell him for less to their rival in a years time.

Please don't get pedro

From my understanding of what has happened according to someone on Reddit (who says they are/were there?) that the full quote was "I am playing for Wolfsburg this season." Which is right, to me it sounds non-committal if it doesn't include the future.
German grammar is fucked, so when you say "I am playing for Wolfsburg this season." the sentence ends with "playing".

Look shit happens we move on.

Top of the fucking league and we look hungry. All the txiki haters need disappear we have had a good window.

Anyone who doubts this squad is being silly. We are quality team and will prove it this season.

Genuinely never realised how many flappers we have in our midst at City. We don't have a Devine right to sign anyone, we can do our negotiations and we can try and sign every man and his dog, the decision is the players.

Let's be honest he has known for 2 months we were after him why would he need another few days to make his mind up. He wants to stay in Germany well good luck to him probably had a bad enough experience at Chelsea and really doesn't want to come back to the PL.

NOT THEREFORE THE SORT OF PLAYER WE WANT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.