De Bruyne?

Gentlemen, I am an American *gasp* City fan, been reading the board for some time. May I just say that this is some of the finest message board dialogue I have ever read. Sure, the events of the day made for some low hanging fruit, but this was just outstanding. Closest thing I can compare this to in the States is American College Football recruiting, but I have never seen anything hold a candle to this.

FUN_farfrumlosin.jpg

This club is unique, our fan base is unique, thank fuck I'm a city fan, nobody touches us.

This is division three, the qpr game, lomas wasting time v Liverpool , creaming ourselves about kinkladze's goal two decades later with a touch of the gillingham play off final thrown in.

The mental scars of a city fan for all to see laid bare.

Fucking love it, breathe it in this is Manchester City Football Club in all its glory.

Well said.......it's crazy.

Navas has been much improved in the last two games, but is still clearly the weakest in that front four. De Bruyne would be a huge upgrade.

DB could also be used to rest Silva & Navas could play outside him. I really don't think we should play all of them every week, we don't need to. That includes Yaya & Aguero imo.

We became so lethargic last season, but if we get it right this season, with team selection/rotation, we can make sure that barring injury, all of the top players are as sharp & enthusiastic in May, as they were v Chelsea. No need to overwork anybody imo. Make sure that our best 11 is 100% raring to go, for every single big game.

If it is indeed what they have done, I'd put it in a statement tomorrow if I was him & tell whoever was responsible, what an absolutely shitty trick it is, not just on him , but on the Wolfsburg fans.

That was some side.
ric,stop fucking posting,i see your name as the last post and I think fuck it one last click, im knackered and need some sleep :)

This club is unique, our fan base is unique, thank fuck I'm a city fan, nobody touches us.

This is division three, the qpr game, lomas wasting time v Liverpool , creaming ourselves about kinkladze's goal two decades later with a touch of the gillingham play off final thrown in.

The mental scars of a city fan for all to see laid bare.

Fucking love it, breathe it in this is Manchester City Football Club in all its glory.
Fuckin love this post...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.