De Bruyne?

So I take it this Ric fellow is not ITK at all. Sounds like he's been consistently cautious until proven wrong. Really don't think there's any "ITK's" on this forum worth listening to. I'm sure they love the attention but jeesh, kind of pathetic. At least tolmie and zin have gone quiet for a while now.

My new favourite poster.

Better than Corradi, Samaras, Vassel, and Mpenza?

Odd looking back and of course pre-internet days but every one of these signings at the time we hoped and prayed would be 'The one.' The one to push us on,to win just a league cup,anything,to kick start a new wave of success and of course every single one crashed and burnt at the alter of our hopes and dreams.

So I take it this Ric fellow is not ITK at all. Sounds like he's been consistently cautious until proven wrong. Really don't think there's any "ITK's" on this forum worth listening to. I'm sure they love the attention but jeesh, kind of pathetic. At least tolmie and zin have gone quiet for a while now.
And there was me thinking the entertainment had started to wind down. Super work there pal.

Odd looking back and of course pre-internet days but every one of these signings at the time we hoped and prayed would be 'The one.' The one to push us on,to win just a league cup,anything,to kick start a new wave of success and of course every single one crashed and burnt at the alter of our hopes and dreams.

I was ridiculously excited by the Samaras signing, on the basis of "that" You Tube video.

SO SSN have interview with Wolfsberg Manager and they are expecting it to come to head over the next few days, there will be more offers from clubs but they can not match some figures that are being talked about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.