De Bruyne?

This club is unique, our fan base is unique, thank fuck I'm a city fan, nobody touches us.

This is division three, the qpr game, lomas wasting time v Liverpool , creaming ourselves about kinkladze's goal two decades later with a touch of the gillingham play off final thrown in.

The mental scars of a city fan for all to see laid bare.

Fucking love it, breathe it in this is Manchester City Football Club in all its glory.

Being the minority of one I agree with this post.

I was looking at the Daily Mail article and i saw a picture of him and his girlfriend at the event tonight, and she is noticably fatter than usual (not kidding). Just curious since he recently had to go home for "family issues". Is he maybe expecting a mini-ginger? Could be why there have been some hold-ups.

So I take it this Ric fellow is not ITK at all. Sounds like he's been consistently cautious until proven wrong. Really don't think there's any "ITK's" on this forum worth listening to. I'm sure they love the attention but jeesh, kind of pathetic. At least tolmie and zin have gone quiet for a while now.

So I take it this Ric fellow is not ITK at all. Sounds like he's been consistently cautious until proven wrong. Really don't think there's any "ITK's" on this forum worth listening to. I'm sure they love the attention but jeesh, kind of pathetic. At least tolmie and zin have gone quiet for a while now.
ric is a new comer,thats why he had the post count removed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.