De Bruyne?

Last night was hilarious. I'm just glad I couldn't keep up with the flappers, each page I read saw another 2 added to the page count!
Maybe if i'd caught up and give my 2penneth i'd be deleting the "ginger wanker, shit anyway!" comments aswell! ;)

Last night was hilarious. I'm just glad I couldn't keep up with the flappers, each page I read saw another 2 added to the page count!
Maybe if i'd caught up and give my 2penneth i'd be deleting the "ginger wanker, shit anyway!" comments aswell! ;)

Bi polar blue moon at its best with some snide Chelsea fan trying to stir the pot. Can we unban him? Him and that weapon Falcao who posts on here are a comedy double act of bitterness.

What's the latest on all this then?!

Seems De Bruyne's comments regarding staying at Wolfsburg this season were not as accurate as first thought, some confusion over the circumstances but seems he was tricked/manipulated into repeating a phrase in German which stated he's be staying at Wolfsburg, however he didn't really understand what he'd said as German isn't a language he's particularly fluent in.

There's nothing to suggest he's definitely coming to City either though, so essentially, we can wipe the last 24 hours from our memories, and we're still where we were!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.