De Bruyne?

Two weeks to go. Can't wait for this window to close... or slam shut as the media whores would have it.

I think one key thing has happened since that disgraceful farce last night - which Wolfsburg will do very well now to get over and persuade KDB to stay, as it was his loyalty to the club after how they helped him turn his career around that was holding him back IMO.

That is the reports earlier about PSG having made an offer.

Tolmie said that if they were back in seriously we had a big problem because until they dropped out to pursue other targets KDB favoured them over us.

So, if that offer being mentioned is an old one and they now have less obvious need for KDB, then they might not be a serious threat.

If they are seriously back in the race then it sounds like he has personal reasons to prefer going there that might sway him.

So we really need to know how serious PSG are at this point in the game.

If they aren't I would think he will sign now given last night.

If they are then City have a fight on, which I am sure they will take to the end, but the odds will be lower than without another attractive suitor, of course.

I think one key thing has happened since that disgraceful farce last night - which Wolfsburg will do very well now to get over and persuade KDB to stay, as it was his loyalty to the club after how they helped him turn his career around that was holding him back IMO.

That is the reports earlier about PSG having made an offer.

Tolmie said that if they were back in seriously we had a big problem because until they dropped out to pursue other targets KDB favoured them over us.

So, if that offer being mentioned is an old one and they now have less obvious need for KDB, then they might not be a serious threat.

If they are seriously back in the race then it sounds like he has personal reasons to prefer going there that might sway him.

So we really need to know how serious PSG are at this point in the game.

If they aren't I would think he will sign now given last night.

If they are then City have a fight on, which I am sure they will take to the end, but the odds will be lower than without another attractive suitor, of course.

Some unspecified family issues were mentioned earlier in the week. Seeing as Paris is less than 3 hours drive from his home town in Belgium, that may sway his decision if they really are in for him

Some unspecified family issues were mentioned earlier in the week. Seeing as Paris is less than 3 hours drive from his home town in Belgium, that may sway his decision if they really are in for him

I don't think PSG are genuinely in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.