De Bruyne?

He's not interested in Paris. Is us or stay at Wolf if Txiki can't agree a fee.

As soon as the fee is agreed, we will agree personal terms.

aren't the personal terms already agreed??? and tbh after what happened last night i'm not so sure he want to stay there...they made a mockery of themselves what that joke

Do you agree we fucked about with hazard and lost out. ?

Wasn't that more to do with an outright refusal to pay the agent's fees rather than messing around to get a lower fee? Either way, maybe it was a fuck up and with hindsight maybe they wish they had paid the agent whatever he wanted. Or maybe taking that stand has served us well with respect to deals we've conducted since. We really don't know. That's one deal that didn't come off though, in a different set of circumstances and I don't think it's enough to support the assertion that we're taking too long over deals now.

We completed on Sterling in time for the pre-season tour and we got ourselves a good clear run at negotiating that deal by putting in a big enough opening bid in to put other teams off. Chelsea seem to be having even more difficulty securing John Stones and he's got nothing like as good a reputation as Sterling. They're probably going to end up paying a hell of a lot more than they wanted as well now that their problems are there for all to see.

But yeah, my point is more that we might well have already slapped a massive offer down for De Bruyne and done everything we can to secure the deal. If Wolfsburg are trying to find a way to keep him though, short of offering something absolutely ridiculous, I can't see what else we can do to speed things up. If we get the Bundesliga player of the year in before the window closes, from a team that has no wish to sell and no real need for the money, then i think that can be considered a job well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.