De Bruyne?

No, but I'm expecting more contradictions than agreements as that is the general trend that has grown with members on here.

Well why would most people agree with you if they think you are wrong ?

If Aguero stood up at a City awards do, after looking nailed on to leave for Real Madrid & said 'I'm not leaving' would you not expect City to be shouting that from the rooftops rather than suggesting he didn't know what he was saying & that we were expecting 'an attack' from Real Madrid ?

If that was the situation at City today, would you be confident he was staying at City, or pretty worried he would be leaving for Real Madrid ?

How can Brian Swanson advise people on someones body langauge ? FFS.
SSN are an embarrasment.

2A18DCCD00000578-3143831-image-a-23_1435616149621.jpg

what a knob.

Closed 1-line statements like "this isn't happening" is in my opinion WUM talk. There is no opening for debate or even dialog in such a statement. If you talk like a WUM, don't be surprised if you get WUM reactions back.

Well why would most people agree with you if they think you are wrong ?

If Aguero stood up at a City awards do, after looking nailed on to leave for Real Madrid & said 'I'm not leaving' would you not expect City to be shouting that from the rooftops rather than suggesting he didn't know what he was saying & that we were expecting 'an attack' from Real Madrid ?

If that was the situation at City today, would you be confident he was staying at City, or pretty worried he would be leaving for Real Madrid ?
This place would be in frenzy fest.

This is deathly quiet this morning. I reckon it's getting wrapped up lightning fast on the back of last night. It was clear as day Allofs thinks he's gone and was stunned by the events.

- He might not want to rush back to the Premier League after his Chelsea experience (a doubt, not fact).
- Dragged on longer than the Sterling deal, so indicates bigger barriers to sale that aren't about finance.

My opinion. Now go ahead and contradict me as the sea of piranhas on here primarily look to disagree rather than agree.

Now don't you feel better after that. :)
Don't wish to sound condescending cos I 'm not but that explains your opinions and gives other posters the opportunity to counter your opinion.
By the way I always like reading your posts about the Mackems !

This is deathly quiet this morning. I reckon it's getting wrapped up lightning fast on the back of last night. It was clear as day Allofs thinks he's gone and was stunned by the events.
Which is what made it so hilarious. The Wolfsburg flap dance, it was. They could have flapped for Blue Moon last night. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.