De Bruyne?

I imagine Kevin feels a certain gratitude to Wolfsburg. He left Chelsea a bit parter and became Bundesliga player of the year. No mean feat when you think of the competition. He is probably also a bit nervous of moving from a place he is top dog and doing well back to a league where he had difficulties albeit Mourinho induced.

But I imagine he was sounded out some time ago and gave us grounds for optimism.

If all of these deals come together like it seems they are then we will not have to worry about the european FPP rules, it will be the new HELP ME rule that they inevitably introduce - Hinder Every League Player (from) Manchester England.

In which City teams must even things up for all the other sides by playing in blindfolds.

Makes me laugh when people say we are paying over the odds in transfers or wages and we shouldn't pay it.
What deference do's it make to us city fans?we are the richest club in world football,if the owners want the best players here,then that's how it is,they'll have some of the best business brains behind them,I'm sure they know what their doing.
Sterling's fee long forgotten now he is pretty much doing the business and most likely to get better.

I don't see how people are getting excited by his agents quotes. We've known the agent wants his client to move all summer. Wolfsburg are the issue and there is no evidence that Klaus Allofs is going to budge and stop playing hardball. It's hard to get excited for me as it's been the same story every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.