De Bruyne?

I don't see how people are getting excited by his agents quotes. We've known the agent wants his client to move all summer. Wolfsburg are the issue and there is no evidence that Klaus Allofs is going to budge and stop playing hardball. It's hard to get excited for me as it's been the same story every week

Allofs Did get really angry at the Interviewer too, To me that suggests they want to sell but are playing hardball on the figure. the interviewer could have cost them £50m!

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Last night was wonderful
135.gif

I know pretty much everyone in here is bipolar. But this video epxress the emtions going on in this thread over the last two days quite good. rapid changes of emtions

PS.
Mancini will always be number one, not only for giving us the "first" league title, but creating the biggest moment in football history if you ask me.

Allofs Did get really angry at the Interviewer too, To me that suggests they want to sell but are playing hardball on the figure. the interviewer could have cost them £50m!

All we really have are interpretations and imferences? No fee agreed, the player hasn't attempted to force a move and Wolfsburg have been pretty adamant that he's staying. Until there's something concrete, I don't see why people are getting excited by quotes from his agent. We all saw last night how far from certain this transfer is.

All we really have are interpretations and imferences? No fee agreed, the player hasn't attempted to force a move and Wolfsburg have been pretty adamant that he's staying. Until there's something concrete, I don't see why people are getting excited by quotes from his agent. We all saw last night how far from certain this transfer is.

So we might as well not bother talking about him then

Here we go earlier than I thought but should be fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.