De Bruyne?

I know pretty much everyone in here is bipolar. But this video epxress the emtions going on in this thread over the last two days quite good. rapid changes of emtions

PS.
Mancini will always be number one, not only for giving us the "first" league title, but creating the biggest moment in football history if you ask me.

Thanks for that mate, but we had actually won it twice before, and some of us were actually there to see one of the others

With KDB and Otamendi coming in I am genuinely excited about this season, more so than last. Seems to be a buzz among our fans that was missing last season?

Watch us be typical City and be beat at the weekend now! ;-)

I know pretty much everyone in here is bipolar. But this video epxress the emtions going on in this thread over the last two days quite good. rapid changes of emtions

PS.
Mancini will always be number one, not only for giving us the "first" league title, but creating the biggest moment in football history if you ask me.

fucking briliant

So we might as well not bother talking about him then

Not saying that but no need for us to get overly excited at this stage. When/If something concrete happens, be all means but we're essentially in the same position now that we were weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.