De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg and FC Twente are disgussing a possible transfer of Hakim Ziyech to Wolfsburg. Ziyech plays on the same position as De Bruyne....

agreed. pogba would just be awesome. I might even put a bet on us winning everything :)

I have been feeling pretty 'tense' re bets this last week.

I have a big bet on KDB joining
I have a substantial bet on CITY wining the league
I have a large spread-match bet that we get more than 5 points more than the scum

I see KDB as key to all 3 of these - so that drama the other night really put my emotions through the wringer

Last edited:
Why do you hope he misses training? Right now, he is their player and has the same obligations like any other Wolfsburg player. When he comes here, I want a player how is at 100% physically!
Well i hope he misses training because that could mean he's elsewhere .. let me explain my logic.

Missing on the training picture = KDB + Plane = Manchester = Bluemoon meltdown no 2 = Medical = City Player

Heard from my own source on this (refer to my previous posts) that Tolmie is right - this could be done within 48 hours unless something major happens to intervene. Wolfsburg cannot match our offer.

Bild, not content with the poison of the other night, are shit stirring about Wolfsburg wanting over €90m & Bayern planning to replace Ribery with De Bruyne in 2016.

Heard from my own source on this (refer to my previous posts) that Tolmie is right - this could be done within 48 hours unless something major happens to intervene. Wolfsburg cannot match our offer.

Ric said the same just after tolmie posted. It's weird isn't it? Our transfer window has been largely spread out and now a deal that has took ages to complete will be done near the otamendi deal. Sly sports will be having a field day... Cheers mate ;)

Except why would they only "suddenly" be aware of this. Shirley it stands to reason.

Good point Pam.

Maybe though they had been convinced by Bayern that they could resist the City offer and sell next year to their friends in Munich ?
Then no need for a replacement but the 'practical joke' moved things on a bit it would seem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.