De Bruyne?

Heard from my own source on this (refer to my previous posts) that Tolmie is right - this could be done within 48 hours unless something major happens to intervene. Wolfsburg cannot match our offer.

Something major like a sports award show where says a certain sentence? :-)

@adaminho Know what you wanted to say, but fee still seems not to be agreed so its better for us he is doing training rather then being a lazy bastard.

I have been feeling pretty 'tense' re bets this last week.

I have a big bet on KDB joining
I have a substantial bet on CITY wining the league
I have a large spread-match bet that we get more than 5 points more than the scum

I see KDB as key to all 3 of these - so that drama the other night was a real 'emotional extremes'

If it helps put your mind at rest, things are looking very good on the De Bruyne front mate.

Wolfsburg have conceded that he is leaving and he wants to join City. As mentioned earlier, a compromise on the fee is pretty close. Expect to hear positive developments in the next couple of days.

It can't be long either way now, seeing as we're starting to run out of window. This seems to be concentrating minds.

WOLFSBURG WANT €90M FOR DE BRUYNE

Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs says the club would only be willing to listen to offers of over €90m for Kevin De Bruyne, reports Bild.

De Bruyne would earn around €83m over a five-year deal if the Belgium international joined Man City.

Meanwhile, the German sports daily also claims Bayern Munich are planning to replace Franck Ribery with De Bruyne at the Allianz Arena next year.

Taken from SSN transfer centre.

Meanwhile, the German sports daily also claims Bayern Munich are planning to replace Franck Ribery with De Bruyne at the Allianz Arena next year.

fuck off

SSN that is!

Wolfsburg sporting director Klaus Allofs says the club would only be willing to listen to offers of over €90m for Kevin De Bruyne, reports Bild.

De Bruyne would earn around €83m over a five-year deal if the Belgium international joined Man City.

Haha. BIld, the Bayern mouthpiece. Bild knows jack shit, just are desperate for him to join Bayern.

Yes because Bayern will pay Wolfsburg that much pmsl.

Don`t know where they did read that. BILD is guessing (and if they guess, they usually know nothing) that a fee would be 80Mio€ + X. Allofs never said he wants 90Mio€.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.