De Bruyne?

Seems very quiet this thread considering a lot of people saying this deal is as good as done? Not been on much last couple of days any updates on timelines etc?

Seems very quiet this thread considering a lot of people saying this deal is as good as done? Not been on much last couple of days any updates on timelines etc?
Ric just said that all parties are keen to conclude this deal now and talks between clubs last night went well and a compromise on price is close. So looks like the deal is very close now.

When I see De Bruyne, I go outta my head. I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.

All the things you do to me and all the things you said, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.

We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Doo doo doo doo do doo do.

Imagine 50,000 blokes singing that to you - you'd think you were on Canal Street!

Why do you hope he misses training? Right now, he is their player and has the same obligations like any other Wolfsburg player. When he comes here, I want a player how is at 100% physically!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.