De Bruyne?

Don't know if anyone has seen this.... sorry if already posted from SSN.

12:36

CITY IN DE BRUYNE TALKS

It looks as though another big transfer could be on the horizon as we understandManchester City are in negotiations withWolfsburg to sign Kevin de Bruyne.

It is thought Wolfsburg value the Belgian at more than £50m and are sticking to that figure. However, City are working hard and are determined to do the deal.
Love SSN. "We understand Manchester City are in Negotiations with Wolfsburg" no fucking shit you bunch of parasites.

Bayern's offer, from what I was told, is around £35m + Dante + a season-long loan back for KDB.

City's offer is in the neighbourhood of £50m cash.

Key thing here is De Bruyne prefers to leave Wolfsburg immediately and the whole idea of Bayern's loan back idea would be to keep the fee down, since I don't think they will offer what we are.
Can't see Dante being attractive to Wolfsburg. The idea of keeping KDB for 1 more season will probably be. But why should KDB change his mind at this late stage? Has it not been said that he wants to return to England, same does his better half. Would be quite a turn around in the last minute if this happened. Anything is possible I know, but does not sound too likely. Off course Wolfsburg will be playing the Bayern card in any case to squeeze as much out of City as they can. Bloody well hope this goes through and he comes to City.

I think they assumed he'd stay at Wolfsburg this season, and they'd try and buy him next summer. Ribery and Robben aren't getting any younger.

The fact that De Bruyne has now said he wants to leave this summer has forced their hand. Doesn't seem that implausible to me, despite Pam's protestations.

Still think we'll get him though.

Can't see it, Ric. They would have known in May that his agent had agreed terms with us. Why on earth would they act now when the deal could have been closed at any time in the last few weeks? I'd hazard a guess that if there is anything beyond tittle tattle, it's Wolfsberg trying to force City's hand on the fee through judicious "leaking", maybe with Bayern's consent.

I haven't even read the reports, by the way.

So does all this mean that Pep does not intend to rock up at City next season? I don't buy this Bayern story for one minute.

Bayern's offer, from what I was told, is around £35m + Dante + a season-long loan back for KDB.

City's offer is in the neighbourhood of £50m cash.

Key thing here is De Bruyne prefers to leave Wolfsburg immediately and the whole idea of Bayern's loan back idea would be to keep the fee down, since I don't think they will offer what we are.

They definitely wouldn't match the wages we're offering DeBruyne either, I'd imagine.

The problem here is Wolfsburg want to get a replacement on the cheap, however the thick gits have made to much of the £50 million and now everyone knows they've got even more money to spend.

If they'd have kept this behind closed doors then they could have agreed a price for Kev, got another player in on the cheap before anyone knew, however they've shot themselves in the foot a bit. Time to bite the bullet and pay up for merten.

What goes round comes round .

Can't see it, Ric. They would have known in May that his agent had agreed terms with us. Why on earth would they act now when the deal could have been closed at any time in the last few weeks? I'd hazard a guess that if there is anything beyond tittle tattle, it's Wolfsberg trying to force City's hand on the fee through judicious "leaking", maybe with Bayern's consent.

I haven't even read the reports, by the way.

That is quite possible mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.