De Bruyne?

Can someone provide me with a quick update, just logged on and there seems to be quite a lot of flapping. Has anything actually happened or is it just genuine flapping? Thanks

I, for one, am not surprised that you're not surprised.
Is that the best you can come up with?

If we don't sign KDB it's been an average transfer window at best for me
newflash. Literally no one gives a fuck what you think.

We could all by now draft write your posts on here without you needing to log on.

You flap. You moan. You woman. You slate the itk's and generally are as welcome as a dose at an orgy.

We get it.

I understand that there is quite a bit of politics involved when Bayern and Wolsburg are mentioned i the same sentence,

But what i dont understand is this: wiolfsburg keep sayin they want to compete, the dont want to sell, they wont to progress as a club and build a stronger team.

Begs the question why would they rather sell their absolute standout best player to their biggest threat in the league?..

Do you all remember when we were trying to sign Sterling and out of nowhere apparently Chelsea were interested in hijacking that deal as well? It seems these negotiating tactics are used across Europe!

If anything I'd say it shows we are pretty much there, they'll just be negotiating a couple million more out of us before it's done and dusted.

I'm afraid. Bayern's interest scares me. Reassure me non-flapping Bluemooners that he's ours.... please?

The longer a transfer deal takes to conclude the more opportunities there are for things to crop up and scupper it. Whether it be cold feet on behalf of a player, clubs moving the goalposts regarding the transfer fee, or other clubs sniffing around trying to whisk the player away from under your nose. Potentially Bayern are interested, potentially it's Wolfsburg using them to try and screw a few more pounds out of City, either way it's a direct consequence of this deal dragging along for a few months at this stage. Whilst I appreciate that deals of this ilk, with the size of the monetary amounts involved, take a while to finalise, this one has rumbled on for way longer than should really be expected.

newflash. Literally no one gives a fuck what you think.

We could all by now draft write your posts on here without you needing to log on.

You flap. You moan. You woman. You slate the itk's and generally are as welcome as a dose at an orgy.

We get it.

owned9wz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.