De Bruyne?

Bayern need to fuck right off. And once they get there, they need to fuck off from there too. They need to repeat this process until there is nowhere left for them to fuck off from.

1342582922602_1331827.png

Hang on, there's no way that a one season loan for KDB is worth £40m.

How did you work that one out?

35m + loan + Dante = KDB = 50m

So given the latest reports have Dante valued at ~£6m, they're saying a loan of KDB is worth £9m.

In my opinion, for Wolfsburg that would be a much better deal, assuming they want Dante. KDB is the difference between them getting the CL next season or not, and that's worth a heck of a lot more than £9m to them.

So I expect Wolfsburg would like that deal, not to mention they seem to love the Bavarian rags anyway.

De Bruyne on the other hand, he should want to come to us, and hopefully it's going to be done soon.

Love City and Ric both said they had heard it from their sources.

We've both heard the same thing from separate sources, so I think there probably is something in it, even if it's just Wolfsburg leaking it to try and get the highest price possible from us.

Should probably stress though that we've both said that we still think De Bruyne will sign for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.