De Bruyne?

If we do end up signing him he is gonna have to play out of his skin to win a few over. Not exactly giving the impression he's thrilled at the prospect of coming here is he?
200.gif

Is that the best you can come up with?

If we don't sign KDB it's been an average transfer window at best for me

Forza, when you make a statement like that, you come off as a WUM to most posters.

The reason being is that to most of us, City have already signed almost 100M worth of players which include arguably the best England international who isn't yet 22, a 25 year old defensive midfielder for England, England's most exciting youth prospect, an Argentinian (we've had good fortune with those) who may have been La Liga's best central defender and a youth striker for the future.

And if that was all, it would be a very strong window which addressed several squad needs.

But it isn't. We're getting KDB. Which makes this a huge transfer window for us... we're back to ruining football again!

And the remote possibility of a last minute Pogba deal lives on.

So perhaps @Forzacitizens , you could explain to us how this all equates to average and that you aren't merely WUM'ing?

This deal seems to be on an elastic band. Everytime we get right near the finish line boing we go back a bit more.

There is no way he is signing by tomorrow as Tolmie said AND negotiations between Wolfsburg and City are still going on in the light of Bayern poking their nose in. Somebody's info is wrong, and it's no surprise since even the people doing the deal seem to change their mind hourly.

Starting to feel sorry for the lad now. I was convinced Wolfsburg would get this done after the presentation fiasco to spare the kid anymore embarrassment but perhaps I was naive there and should know better given what's gone on up to this point.

Forza, when you make a statement like that, you come off as a WUM to most posters.

The reason being is that to most of us, City have already signed almost 100M worth of players which include arguably the best England international who isn't yet 22, a 25 year old defensive midfielder for England, England's most exciting youth prospect, an Argentinian (we've had good fortune with those) who may have been La Liga's best central defender and a youth striker for the future.

And if that was all, it would be a very strong window which addressed several squad needs.

But it isn't. We're getting KDB. Which makes this a huge transfer window for us... we're back to ruining football again!

And the remote possibility of a last minute Pogba deal lives on.

So perhaps @Forzacitizens , you could explain to us how this all equates to average and that you aren't merely WUM'ing?

There you go, someone has a different opinion and you're a 'WUM'

This deal seems to be on an elastic band. Everytime we get right near the finish line boing we go back a bit more.

There is no way he is signing by tomorrow as Tolmie said AND negotiations between Wolfsburg and City are still going on in the light of Bayern poking their nose in. Somebody's info is wrong, and it's no surprise since even the people doing the deal seem to change their mind hourly.

Starting to feel sorry for the lad now. I was convinced Wolfsburg would get this done after the presentation fiasco to spare the kid anymore embarrassment but perhaps I was naive there and should know better given what's gone on up to this point.
The Maine Road Mamba is back!

Think the journalist chap on that video seemed more realistic when saying that he thought it was a deal which would drag on. The fact that he even knew our game after the international break was against Palace suggested, to me, that de Bruyne would not be ready before then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.