De Bruyne?

Agreed. To stay on the safe side let's assume no-one makes the grade from the EDS (which I grant is highly unlikely) we will probably need 2 fullbacks, a CM and a Striker out of the next 3 windows.... hardly going to break the bank.

If we get KDB I'm not convinced we would need anyone for a while other than replacing our second and third choice keepers, though I'm sure we will always bring in players just because we can and won't miss an opportunity to. Improve.

If I was Wolfsburg, naming him in the squad would be the only option. By leaving him out of the squad they would be showing weakness in negotiations...They want to show us that they are in control and that unless we pay, he going to play for them and isnt going anywhere.....The "only" way he doesnt play on Saturday is if we give them asking price.....and I feel we at that point where we need to do that, or atleast come close to it, to get this done.....

But at what point do they put the team's result ahead of getting every last penny out of us? It's like picking a player who is injured ...he can't be 100% if you see what I mean.

If we get KDB I'm not convinced we would need anyone for a while other than replacing our second and third choice keepers, though I'm sure we will always bring in players just because we can and won't miss an opportunity to. Improve.
Yaya and Sagna aren't spring chickens.

But at what point do they put the team's result ahead of getting every last penny out of us? It's like picking a player who is injured ...he can't be 100% if you see what I mean.

I agree mate but I think even with his head turned, De bruyne makes them a better team....Wolfsburg seem to be playing the"business as normal" card and its only going to take a "asking price" type offer to make them change their minds....Even with not playing at his normal high standard they still won last weekend, so didnt surprised me to hear he playing again this week...Its up to us how fast this deal is done....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.