De Bruyne?

Yaya and Sagna aren't spring chickens.

Sagna and Zabaleta are old but between the two we are fine.

Yaya just needs to be managed better. For some reason last year we decided he needed to play 90 minutes every game. Already we've seen Pellegrini sub him off after 75/80 minutes to keep him that bit fresher. Delph can take over some of the easier games, so we rest him more, that's why we bought him.

Yaya will be fine, we just need to treat him like the 32 year old he is, and recognise his physical limitations.

I see Sky are already inflating Otamendi's £31.7m transfer up to £33m! Who could have guessed? I reckon it'll be £40m by the time he makes his debut.
Yeah just noticed that as well. I went to my dad's earlier and put SSN on, and when the presenter said our spending was now up to 80m, Hayley McQueen rolled her eyes in disgust. Very funny.

The same sources that thought the whole thing was off last Monday night?
I'm surprised that (if there's any substance behind these rumours) they haven't been reported in any media outlets other than the Daily Star. I know people on here are only reporting what they've heard but has anyone in the media reported what is clearly a big story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.