De Bruyne?

If you question whether a transfer might happen during negotiations= not flapper.

If you shit yourself= flapper. If you start sulking because a transfer might not come in & slagging off the d.o.f. = flapping, annoying spoilt twat.

If you keep finding negatives all the time even when it seems there aren't any to find= annoying flapper.ve b

Normal, non weird/mentalist, reasonable questions, concerns or disappointment about any deal= perfectly acceptable to everybody.

Flapper= a fucking pain in the arse to everyone who isn't one.

I have been shocked how many of the spoilt variety we seem to have on here - fuck knows what they were like in the 'bad old days'. Been pretty disappointing how they have been so critical in the Txiki thread - with no reason other than they seem to like to sound off as if they are 'knowledgeable'

Last edited:
"Locked in negotiations" according to Sky.

That makes it sound like the deal is in its death throes. Like Sterling and Liverpool, in the end we both sat around the table and thrashed out the deal over 2 days.

People are making way too much of him being named in the squad for their next game. Sterling was booked on a flight to the Far East just a few hours before we signed him. And it's bollocks about Bayern or the press would have been all over it. People are being so stupid in here today.

I like the current status of this saga. Everybody knows it will happen, KDB will be a City player! It`s just about the time when it is announced. Happy days :-)

That makes it sound like the deal is in its death throes. Like Sterling and Liverpool, in the end we both sat around the table and thrashed out the deal over 2 days.

Sky have no more credibility than any other media outlet, there's no reason they should know what is and isn't going on. SSN runs 24 hours a day, they have to fill the time with something, and it's not exactly as if anyone is going to complain if they air stuff like this if it's made up!

Just so people are put at ease, Bayern's biggest ever transfer is €40m for Vidal. We've spent that on Otamendi alone and over €60m on Sterling. There is no way on god's green earth Baryen will go head to head with us.

But you're saying that as a reasonable poster. Don't want to stick my nose too firmly up your arse but I've appreciated your posts for a while, particularly on the EDS forum. Whereas there are plenty of others are jumping at any chance to label someone a rag or flapper and it's like listening to semi pubescent schoolboys who still think calling people "bus wankers" is funny.

Worth pointing out that I don't flap and find it extremely annoying that there are some who think they know better than Txiki.

I am confident (NOT) that these types will be forming an orderly queue in the Txiki thread to admit how disrespectful they have been to our club in general and Txiki specifically

Alofs said on the same piece they want to forget it for now and Kevin will just have to cope. Charming!

Just so people are put at ease, Bayern's biggest ever transfer is €40m for Vidal. We've spent that on Otamendi alone and over €60m on Sterling. There is no way on god's green earth Baryen will go head to head with us.
Probably not, but they could easily match our offer, so there is a chance. Their revenues are in the top 3 of world football. In football you never know, although as you said its unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.