De Bruyne?

Every and any aspect of the club? Bit of an exaggeration - the only thing I've questioned is our transfers this summer[/QUOTEYou know it all - how do I select to not see your posts - please advise.

Someone that was 'genuinely objective' would recognise that their continuous negativity was pissing fellow CITY fans off and give it a rest. That you wallow in it means that you must be some kind of WUM that loves the attention and causing offence

Last edited:
People are making way too much of him being named in the squad for their next game. Sterling was booked on a flight to the Far East just a few hours before we signed him. And it's bollocks about Bayern or the press would have been all over it. People are being so stupid in here today.
Is the correct answer Pam,but still they flap about like a penguin who can`t get off the fucking ground.

Average in the sense that it has addressed one of our key weaknesses from last season - the others haven't been in my view

How many teams in the history of football, address all their 'weaknesses' in one transfer window, even two?

Barca have a def mid playing at cb. They signed Vermaelen on the cheap. They also have Neymar, Messi & Suarez. They had Sanchez. No way on earth have they or anyone else, fixed apl their 'weaknesses'. They just tried to get top players when they could. Like we are doing.

as slow as sky are, when they do give news its normally spot on so us closing in on him is very good news

@Forzacitizens could you please tell us all why you have a problem with our transfers so far. I really want to know

As I've said before in my opinion we should have been focusing on our central midfield - I hope Delph is the answer but can't see it - above all in Europe

sterling? Great signing but not as imperative as midfield

I also look at our strike force. I don't see Bony being as prolific as hoped then we've got a kid as third choice (albeit very promising)

We still need that player to enhance our right forward area before it's great. It's been very good so far though.
I think if you strengthen the team/squad to the extent we have done, it can't be anything other than great. Sure, it would be better still with DeBruyne & better again with Pogba as well, but it's still a huge improvement in the squad in one window.

Very rare a club has a better one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.