De Bruyne?

You don't help others enjoy it much.

I also think you're a sad indictment on city fans given all you do is moan about any and every aspect of the club and DOF.

Every and any aspect of the club? Bit of an exaggeration - the only thing I've questioned is our transfers this summer

newflash. Literally no one gives a fuck what you think.

We could all by now draft write your posts on here without you needing to log on.

You flap. You moan. You woman. You slate the itk's and generally are as welcome as a dose at an orgy.

We get it.

Thank you - saves me writing something similar. Why the fuck do we CITY fans have to wade through posts of this sort at a time when we should all be rejoicing.

Even if things fall through it is clear that Txiki has been doing lot of work and our club have been backing him up all the way.

There is simply no justification for the negativity - must just be some form of attention-seeking through being contrary.

Last edited:
I think we are having a great transfer window.

If we get Kevin it might be the best one and then any other signings are pure bonus for me. Probably why I'm desperate for this one to go through...I love the speculation at the end of the window for us if it doesn't matter either way. If this is still going on 1st September it will be too nerve wracking to enjoy!

200.gif
Yay

It's not happened yet is about the only thing we can say with any certainty!

A couple if independent sources have confirmed that Bayern have shown a late interest, or at least that's what is being said in Germany, whether it's legitimate interest, or Wolfsburg trying to squeeze a bit more money from City, is open to debate.

We believe we're still in pole position to sign him however.
Cheers

giphy.gif

Don't think they want to sell him at all. If they can string everyone along until the window closes that'll suit them fine. Liverpool successfully held onto Suarez for an extra year, he had a great season, and they sold him for more than ever next season.

Much as we want this guy, in the end we are not guaranteed to get him.

My gut feeling is we will get him, but on deadline day at somewhere around £60 mill.

I think we'll get him too but I think Aloffs is in cahoots with Bayern & was happy to keep KDB for a season more, then he was going to allow Bayern to tap him up & then tell everyone how Wolfsburg don't want to stand in his way. He was pushing that angle well before we moved in.

What he/they get out of that deal I have no idea, but I'm convinced that's what his plan is/was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.