De Bruyne?

I'm losing hope by the day. It seems to be the same story every day and as each day passes, the more I doubt the deal happens. I hope he arrives but I've told myself that this is dead in the water so I can't be disappointed whatever happens.

Ha, it's hardly dead in the water. The clubs are in negotiations, which clearly means it's very much alive.

I'm losing hope by the day. It seems to be the same story every day and as each day passes, the more I doubt the deal happens. I hope he arrives but I've told myself that this is dead in the water so I can't be disappointed whatever happens.
You need a fucking psychiatrist pal.

I've told myself that this is dead in the water so I can't be disappointed whatever happens.

That's a great idea, you should tell yourself every night before you go to bed that you're going to die in a horrific way the next day so that the next day will be a pleasant surprise.

Careful mate. Negative vibes are not allowed here. You will have a choice....firing squad or the Russian front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.