De Bruyne?

Ha, it's hardly dead in the water. The clubs are in negotiations, which clearly means it's very much alive.

It's alive but it's exactly where we were weeks ago. Nothing seems to be progressing. We still have nothing concrete and, at this stage after being in negotiations for as long as we have, don't you think it's at least worrying?

Wolfsburg playing hardball over fee, City don't want to pay £57m and Wolfsburg want £57m. It seems like that anyways, hopefully some sort of compromise can be reached, even dippers budged a bit.

Is it not? I've still got a little hope that something might happen before deadline day. Or am I being greedy

Well I still hold hope on that one but with it all going quiet and the image rights rumours thought we had kicked that in to touch. Though if we managed to get Pogba through on deadline day or before that would be the icing on the cake.

It's alive but it's exactly where we were weeks ago. Nothing seems to be progressing. We still have nothing concrete and, at this stage after being in negotiations for as long as we have, don't you think it's at least worrying?

How can you say that? When you know the trucks are at his home

I wouldn't say nothing has happened. De Bruyne's agent has said that he wants to leave and is interested in a move to City. Wolfsburg have accepted that a move is almost inevitable. That's progress, albeit admittedly slow progress. Deals of this magnitude are rarely concluded quickly.

I'm losing hope by the day. It seems to be the same story every day and as each day passes, the more I doubt the deal happens. I hope he arrives but I've told myself that this is dead in the water so I can't be disappointed whatever happens.
time for a gif
1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif
slapped-in-face-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.