De Bruyne?

Ricardo Rodriguez would not be a great signing for us. He isn't a great defender at all due to his below average positional play. Decent going forward and because he takes pens he gets his name mentioned a lot in the press. Top full backs need to be good at both attacking and defending. He isn’t that for me.
But he’s a well known name and with the hype behind him im sure all the FIFA players will be excited about this one.

Why buy another left back if we have Kolarov & Clichy.

Sorry back to De Bruyne - hope we get him. A class player and would add a new dimension to our attacking play.

I was joking.

Not particularly studied him apart from a couple of games, where he managed to do a decent impression of Charlie Adam playing left back.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/five-left-backs-man-city-watch-8103456

He was identified by the MUEN as a potential left back some time ago. Seems like Real were sniffing around him as well as United
Only 22 years old. I've not seen much of him either but I think we need better quality in that position - despite Kolorov's good start to the season

Maybe so, but if you don't see why there were red flags then you've not spent enough time in the transfer forum this summer.
Anyway, it seems Ric can vouch for him so we move on and be grateful that none of us Blues were unfortunate enough to be christened Manuthan.
By red flags I suppose you mean that he didn't say what people wanted to hear. If he had come on and said what a great player he thought KDB was and he thought he was going to be the bargain of the transfer window then I don't think anybody would have criticised his username too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.