De Bruyne?

whats he gonna cost he just signed a new 5 year deal??????

No idea mate. Not saying I want him. Think our full back problems have been exaggerated, the 4 we have are more than good enough with adequate help from the wingers and DM.

He's Belgian and I can't for the life of me see where he even claims he's a City fan (or any other club excepting the Belgian NT). He merely comments on his perception of KDB as a player which he's allowed to do.

I might add that doing a Google search on his nickname and Belgium brings up the fact that some idiot on redcafe are using the abusive responses to his one and only post as a stick to beat us with (not that I give a monkeys what he thinks).

Give the guy a break.
Aww what a pity, the dicks on Redcafe are saying bad things.
I've give the guy a break, I've taken Ric's word as it is and moved on. I'm trying to explain why it was a bit suspicious. If you don't see it then good on you.

Seriously think we'll score so many Barcelona-esque tap ins. This attacking 4 will drag opposition back 4s around like a rag doll. If Agüero stays fit for 90% of the season I genuinely believe he'll be the first ever 40 goal player in the Premier League.

I'm incredibly relaxed over this signing.
I'm 100% convinced its happening and I'm 100% convinced he's going to be an excellent addition to our squad and the main reason for being so laid back to this, is how well the team are performing! If we have to wait for the last hour in the window to seal the deal, so be it. The team is playing so well, De-bruyne, Otamnedi or any other new arrival will most probably have to wait a few games before they get a close to the starting line-up anyway.

He'll be ours by the close of the window and that's all that's important.

If it's not this weekend then predictions of the day itself start to get silly. For example, if we say next week then that's 7 of the remaining 9 days!

Although every indication is this will be done, the question will inevitably turn into "if" rather than "when" just because there is so little time left. Just semantics I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.