De Bruyne?

They have gone from Bale and Benzema to Mane and Austin .....

"I cannot answer that question either because I cannot interfere. I don't want to interfere. It's for Ed Woodward doing the things and he does it very well, I think."

"I think" Haha...

I'm struggling to understand why everyone has such a problem with Wolfsburg?

As far as I can see, they've just done everything they could think of to try and keep hold of their star player.

The biggest problem is the incredibly infuriting game of public denial, even last week they were claiming no contact at all, the insulting "Well, I'd understand him leaving if a big club came in for him, but City?", and not forgetting the fact they kept moving the goalposts when we met their valuations.

But after the player told them he wants to move to City, don't you think they are still trying to delay this as much as possible.
They might not care that he wants to play for City. He signed a contract with them and they're well within reason to expect him to honour it if they don't want to sell.

Actually he said Nasri & Navas were as good not better (and that is him being subjective by the way regardless of whether you agree or not). Hazard probably is better and since he's a Belgian himself I'll wager he's watched both more than you or I.

Since you obviously didn't read my first post at all before replying don't bother with this either bud.

Youre still missing the point regards Hazard. He's got nothing to do with wherether KDB will be a success or not. Him watching them both more than myself means diddly squat. I've also watched Nasri and Navas an awful lot over the last few years and I've no doubts that neither can do the job that we're bringing KDB in for.
I'll reply to whoever and whatever I see fit, cheers.

The biggest problem is the incredibly infuriting game of public denial, even last week they were claiming no contact at all, the insulting "Well, I'd understand him leaving if a big club came in for him, but City?", and not forgetting the fact they kept moving the goalposts when we met their valuations.
These things all come under trying to keep their best player.

That's me for the day, off to watch Southpaw and a couple drinks with the missus.

I hope to be raising a glass tonight/this weekend, fingers crossed we do hear something official and Bayern fuck off back under their stone.
Sugar. I missed you. I wanted to ask while you were on for the name of the "there is another" or even a clue as to position.

The curiousity is killing this uncool cat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.