De Bruyne?

They might not care that he wants to play for City. He signed a contract with them and they're well within reason to expect him to honour it if they don't want to sell.
Then they shouldn't have come out and said that they will not stop him if he wants to go. Even they have admitted that there's no way he would stay there till 2019.

Actually he said Nasri & Navas were as good not better (and that is him being subjective by the way regardless of whether you agree or not). Hazard probably is better and since he's a Belgian himself I'll wager he's watched both more than you or I.

Since you obviously didn't read my first post at all before replying don't bother with this either bud.
If he has been watching Belgium, it will have been from the comfort of his armchair

I believe Tolm and so the fee is agreed and Kev is packed and waiting to hear he can fly to Manchester. Given all that we are way past Wolfsburg trying to hang onto their best player. I think they are behaving like dicks now and have been for a while...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.