De Bruyne?

You love an argument - if it wasn't for personal terms meaning something we'd be in the Northern Premier by now!
My point being that irrespective of what we have offered to him, as a worse case scenario,he could still piss off to Bayern,So therefore personal terms mean jack shit until that registration form is completed.What argument is that then.
I`ve never been on here bitching and whinging about when this will happen,never having a go at our regular ITK`s dates of a signing which don`t materialise,slagging of Cheekie,complaining about this that and the other.You need to look in the mirror mate ref arguments.

So if they're buying off Munich then this is clearly the hold. No contracts will be signed until Wolfsburg have a replacement.

I would think in that event, that he will play tomorrow.

All guesswork but I think we are looking at another few days, possibly a week here.

How many deals have gone out of the window because of personal terms not agreed.
Another one thats missing the point.Irrespective of what we are offering him and he`s only agreed in principle because nothing will have been signed yet,he aint our player yet and Bayern as Tolm and Ric have stated COULD pose a threat.The ink wont take long to dry on that Registration Form,WHEN its ready for signing.

Another one thats missing the point.Irrespective of what we are offering him and he`s only agreed in principle because nothing will have been signed yet,he aint our player yet and Bayern as Tolm and Ric have stated COULD pose a threat.The ink wont take long to dry on that Registration Form,WHEN its ready for signing.

Fuck Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.