De Bruyne?

Going to a nice and long day. Going from whats doing the rounds maybe we can expect a lot of movement today.

Guys, I´m absolutley sure its done and will be officials soon. Tolmie said Wolfsburg need replacement, they will have it very soon. They want to buy Rode from Bayern, he would move to number 6 and Maximilian Arnold would move to KDB position. Pep was asked about a transfer of Rode today:

"Ich bin nicht die richtige Person, um über dieses Thema zu sprechen. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Sebastian Rode. Egal welche Position, er spielt, er gibt immer alles. Ich bin 100 Prozent für Rode, aber ich verstehe auch die persönliche Situation des Spielers und des Verein."
´
"I´m not the right person to talk about this issue. I´m very happy with Sebastian Rode. No matter in which poisition he plays, he plays very well. I´m 100% pro Rode, BUT I also can understand the personal situation of the player and the club."

He is gone. Rode to Wolfsburg, Kevin to us. Wait for it!

Would Bayern sell Rode to Wolsburg, though, especially if it increased the chances of KDB coming to City?

Particularly if, as reported, Wolfsburg have to ask a supposed rival, in the same division, whether they would like to buy him next year (presumably at a much lower fee than we are, now, offering) before we can conclude the deal.

It stinks to high heaven, yet because season tickets are relatively cheap, across the board, there, the fans of other German clubs seen to accept the current status quo without question.

I just don't understand it.

Another one thats missing the point.Irrespective of what we are offering him and he`s only agreed in principle because nothing will have been signed yet,he aint our player yet and Bayern as Tolm and Ric have stated COULD pose a threat.The ink wont take long to dry on that Registration Form,WHEN its ready for signing.
Well if that's the argument then he won't be a City player until mcfc.co.uk announce it. Even if he has agreed it in principle that means it wouldn't take much time for him to sign.

I`m not suggesting they have got a chance.But again if he changes his mind then it matters jack shit if he`s agreed personal terms with us.
He won't change his mind, they lost Kroos because they wouldn't pay him the kind of wages we're offering De Bruyne.

I visited the Bayern munich forum. Bayern has made a promise to wolfburg NOT try to sign KDB out of respect for wolfburgs wish..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.