De Bruyne?

@GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. I think they would. I know, fuck Bayern, but they are a professional club. They won`t blame Wolfsburg if Kevin wants to join us. If they allow Rode to leave and Wolfsburgs offer is the best one, they will let him go. They had some business in the past (Gustavo, Mandzukic) and have a good relationship.

Would Bayern sell Rode to Wolsburg, though, especially if it increased the chances of KDB coming to City?

Particularly if, as reported, Wolfsburg have to ask a supposed rival, in the same division, whether they would like to buy him next year (presumably at a much lower fee than we are, now, offering) before we can conclude the deal.

It stinks to high heaven, yet because season tickets are relatively cheap, across the board, there, the fans of other German clubs seen to accept the current status quo without question.

I just don't understand it.
Actually if they don't want De Bruyne, selling a lesser player to Wolfsburg to expedite the process of De Bruyne to us makes a lot of sense.

He won't change his mind, they lost Kroos because they wouldn't pay him the kind of wages we're offering De Bruyne.
If we`re to believe that the truck is already packed to the rafters, which the German guy confirmed on here yesterday, then he may already have a gaff over here ready to move into.I don`t trust either German club but I do agree ref Bayern hopefully not being able to match our terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.