De Bruyne?

If we`re to believe that the truck is already packed to the rafters, which the German guy confirmed on here yesterday, then he may already have a gaff over here ready to move into.I don`t trust either German club but I do agree ref Bayern hopefully not being able to match our terms.

When my eldest goes back to uni I'll have a spare room he is free to use.

I`m not suggesting they have got a chance.But again if he changes his mind then it matters jack shit if he`s agreed personal terms with us.
Agreed mate, Bayern still holding a card or two up the their sleeve yet.

To start with, I don't suppose for one moment that they're gonna help City out by selling Rode (KDB's rumoured replacement) to Wolsburg, do you?

Particularly as it's been widely reported that, Wolfsburg (a supposed "rival in the same division) have had to ask Bayern whether they would like to buy him next year, (presumably at a much lower fee than we are, now, offering) before we can conclude the deal.

It stinks to high heaven, yet because season tickets are relatively cheap, across the board, there, the fans of other German clubs seen to accept the status quo without question.

Even the premiership wasn't as blatant as this, back in the bad old days of Baconface, Webb & Gill

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.