De Bruyne?

Manchester City look close to sealing the signing of Wolfsburg attacking midfielder Kevin De Bruyne after news that a £50m bid has been accepted by the Bundesliga club, according to the Independent (via Bild).

daily_gifdump_894_03.gif

SSN fresh developments:

'Colleagues in Sky Germany say deal is close at £50.4 m KDB trains with Wolfsburg and travelled to Cologne but is expected to sign for City on Monday.
The biggest transfer of the summer.'

If he plays for Wolfsburg tomorrow then this is sheer madness. If we believe a deal is close there is no way Wolfsburg would risk 50 million by playing him.

If he plays tomorrow then this deal is clearly not close and it's just more bull***t.

Let's see what happens.

I'm gratified my selfless efforts in watching this bilge and describing the contents of the Sky sty are appreciated so graciously.
Come on man, you must know yourself that anything on SSN was on here anywhere between 4 hours and 4 days earlier! But thank you :)

If he plays for Wolfsburg tomorrow then this is sheer madness. If we believe a deal is close there is no way Wolfsburg would risk 50 million by playing him.

If he plays tomorrow then this deal is clearly not close and it's just more bull***t.

Let's see what happens.
Don't know how many times I have to reply to this line of thinking.

Wolfsburg are reluctant sellers. They'd happily lose 50m now to keep him another season of a small injury scuppered the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.