De Bruyne?

Did any of them play after we had a bid accepted though? I seem to remember Milner playing very late into the potential deal but not sure if it was bid accepted stage.
Not sure, but I remember with Milner and Nasri in particular that it was obvious they were on the way to City. Nasri constantly booed by the Tarquins against Liverpool and a post match cheerio from the Villa fans for Milner (can't remember who they played )

If I were De Bruyne and a few days away from a big money move to a big club, there's no way I'd be playing this weekend.

I'm guessing they would be more in hope of the fans swaying his decision than him getting injured
I don't for a second.

Why can't people understand that though Woldfsburg will sell, they are doing it under duress as the player has asked to move (and city are in effect paying his loyalty bonus), and they'd prefer to keep the player.

They can't replace him for 50m. If they could, then city would also be looking at that player.

I don't for a second.

Why can't people understand that though Woldfsburg will sell, they are doing it under duress as the player has asked to move (and city are in effect paying his loyalty bonus), and they'd prefer to keep the player.

They can't replace him for 50m. If they could, then city would also be looking at that player.

To be fair, unless I've heavily misjudged Wolfsburg, a club like that doesn't look to replace a 50m player with a 50m player. They look to replace him with a 15m player we cant afford to take a risk on, in the hope he grows into another 50m player.

To be fair, unless I've heavily misjudged Wolfsburg, a club like that doesn't look to replace a 50m player with a 50m player. They look to replace him with a 15m player we cant afford to take a risk on, in the hope he grows into another 50m player.
And they'd prefer to keep their own 50m player

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/21/manch...nsfer-after-wolfsburg-accept-50m-bid-5354504/

The Kevin De Bruyne transfer saga looks to be at an end with reports in Germany claiming Manchester City have agreed a £50million deal with Wolfsburg for the Belgian midfielder.

City have been linked with the 24-year-old throughout the summer with the two clubs haggling over a suitable fee for both parties.

However, according to German newspaper Bild, Wolfsburg have accepted a £50m offer from the Premier League side and

De Bruyne notched up 16 goals and 20 assists in all competitions last season, form which saw City put him on their transfer list of targets.

The former Chelsea player has reportedly an offer of £7.2m-a-year long-term deal on the table, so Bild report the transfer is all but done.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/21/manch...lfsburg-accept-50m-bid-5354504/#ixzz3jU3ycKMs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.