De Bruyne?

But obviously any deal with them would be contingent on him being healthy.
You'd imagine so.

Not sure of your point?

Told you in the post you quote. They are reluctant sellers. IMHO they'd not mind him getting a knock that injured him for two weeks in the slightest.

Some have short memories. Nasri, Milner & Lescott all played games for their respective clubs whilst they were very heavily linked with us.They all signed the following week.

Some have short memories. Nasri, Milner & Lescott all played games for their respective clubs whilst they were very heavily linked with us.They all signed the following week.

Did any of them play after we had a bid accepted though? I seem to remember Milner playing very late into the potential deal but not sure if it was bid accepted stage.

Did any of them play after we had a bid accepted though? I seem to remember Milner playing very late into the potential deal but not sure if it was bid accepted stage.
Surely Milner was going out of contract therefore for his remaining weeks he played when told!

Don't believe for a minute that he would play if a bid had been fully agreed.

If it was only 'close' then it would be more understandable.

Unfortunately I think those predicting late next week rather than the weekend/Monday may be closer to the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.