De Bruyne?

I think its time for De Bruyne to open his mouth and start giving them some fucking shit
He's not that sort though is he?, you can tell. He looks like a very shy person to me, and wouldn't kick up a fuss if it punched him in the face. I'm not so sure how desperate he is to come to City.

Could someone please explain why it is a good move for Wolfsburg to sell their best player to Bayern. Surely it would be like us selling Aguero to Chelsea.

Firstly - although the perception is that clubs in Germany are owned & run by the fans - the reality is that the bigger clubs are run by large German corporations. In the case of Wolfsburg it's VW - at Bayern although not owned - Adidas & Audi have lots of influence. Audi & VW are the same company.

Secondly - the expectation in Germany is that Bayern will eventually buy your best players - strange as it seems it would be easier for Wolfsburg fans to stomach selling to Bayern than little City.

This may simply be Bayern posturing - wanting the world to know that they didn't let last seasons player of the year leave there manor - without first considering buying hm. Later saying they weren't interested (like the Rags & Pedro)
Let's hope so.

The Bipolar bluemoon board strikes again, yesterday Bild said wed agreed a fee and everynody was happy, now tthey say that wolfsburg want 58m and everyone is going mad, now i have a sneaking suspicion that bild havent got a damn clue if they write different articles saying 2 different things within the same day

How long has this transfer been going on now? . I remember reading our interest in him back in April sometime, and to now get to the end of August and nothing still sorted is an absolute joke. It can't take the best part of four months to agree a fee ffs, and I still feel we're a long way off from concluding this deal. That's if we ever do of course.

He's not that sort though is he?, you can tell. He looks like a very shy person to me, and wouldn't kick up a fuss if it punched him in the face. I'm not so sure how desperate he is to come to City.
He should tell his agent to give Wolfsburg some shit as he (the agent) stands to lose out financially if the move breaks down

How long has this transfer been going on now? . I remember reading our interest in him back in April sometime, and to now get to the end of August and nothing still sorted is an absolute joke. It can't take the best part of four months to agree a fee ffs, and I still feel we're a long way off from concluding this deal. That's if we ever do of course.
Thread started Dec 2014 and price quoted then was £20 million

ok lets assume we believe all the papers, IF we believe the guardian he has already agreed personal terms with city which is a pretty clear indication that he wants to go by any standards, IF we believe BILD a fee was agreed yesterday and then it was NOT so maybe something has happened, or if we have any sense whatsoever we look at the the conflicting reports and realise that someone must be lying or more likely they are all lying and making it up and maybe one will get lucky with their lie and it will become the truth the simple fact is none of them know what is going on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.