De Bruyne?

I suspect we are haggling over a final price, Wolfsburg want what they have asked for, but City are trying to meet it with add-ons, including KDB in the squad is probably posturing and playing hard ass to force City's hand.
This could could be the tipping point, City meet the valuation to get KDB pulled from the squad, Or KDB refuses to play, or asks not to play as his mind is elsewhere.
That we are seeing information and dis-information leaking out shows that we are hopefully in endgame territory.......
.....to be continued.......

Seems to be common over there. The opposite of over here.

Bayern won't pay it though imo, they will only be interested in getting him on the cheap in the future.

Considering their record signing is £28m, I think we can be fairly sure they won't be going to £57m to get a player they don't actually need.

I suspect we are haggling over a final price, Wolfsburg want what they have asked for, but City are trying to meet it with add-ons, including KDB in the squad is probably posturing and playing hard ass to force City's hand.
This could could be the tipping point, City meet the valuation to get KDB pulled from the squad, Or KDB refuses to play, or asks not to play as his mind is elsewhere.
That we are seeing information and dis-information leaking out shows that we are hopefully in endgame territory.......
.....to be continued.......
I suspect you are wrong and you and many others have just took the bait Bild put out for you, the paper was reporting it was all agreed for most of yesterday

Considering their record signing is £28m, I think we can be fairly sure they won't be going to £57m to get a player they don't actually need.

Absolutely not.

I could see them breaking their record for him in a year's time, but not near City's price, perhaps handing a player over, then Alofs would deny that City ever made a concrete offer & say that it was a fair price from Bayern.

But I'm ultra confident he'll be at City very soon.

Some people are criticising De Bruyne for not doing something that would have the board in meltdown if Aguero did it to join Real Madrid. He's definitely told Wolfsburg he wants to leave, he shouldn't have to go on strike and be unprofessional. His professionalism is something we should look forward to if/when we get this over the line. IMO the question is more who he will leave for (City or Bayern) than if he will leave.

Also, don't be so quick to treat that Bild article as 100% fact. I think he will be a City player next week, though you can never discount Bayern who *really* like him but probably can't match our package.
Mark, read & inwardly digest!
LC has summed it up to a tee ;)

They have the best player in their league and they want him to go to a rival.

How does that work then mate?
Bayern are all powerful in German football and it seems there is Bayern then everyone else. Bayern reasoned last year that it was better for them to hoover up all the best talent in the Bundesliga to keep German football strong in Europe than allow all the best players to go abroad.

The German's seem to have accepted this as a price to pay for the good of their national team and for German teams playing in Europe.

Last edited:
It's quite clear Wolfsburg don't want to sell and every time we match their asking price, they raise it. We're being WUMed. They're obviously going to keep this going until the window shuts.

Do you actually believe we are in discussion with Wolfsburg, and every time a price is agreed they put the price up again and again. You need to come back to the real world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.