De Bruyne?

I don't think Zucculini was going to be part of our first team squad this season regardless of signing De Bruyne.

If someone has told you that is the case then fair enough, but imo, managers like to fill every available place if they possibly can & especially Pellegrini. I very much see him as someone who would keep Zuculini just in case. But if you know from inside info that's not the case then I'm wrong.

Cheers mate. Never considered it being like that
Yeh, no worries pal. The German's seem to want none of the monitory madness that is ravaging our league to enter theirs and that is why they all accept who and what Bayern are. However, the faintest mention of Moneychester City and this prudent financial fairness fucks off out of the nearest window as we're seeing now!!! :-)

Well said, it is the supreme folly to discount the German high command in this. Kaiser Beckenbauer is at war with the PL and specifically us, and they are losing. Herr Flick Allofs is under orders to fight to the last breath and the machine guns are trained on his back by the Bayern Stormtroopers.
Forgive and forget George.

(well pretend to).

I don't think Zucculini was going to be part of our first team squad this season regardless of signing De Bruyne.
It amazes me that anyone thought he was, he's nowhere near the level we require at the moment, he's looked OK in a couple of pre season friendlies, and that's it. Zuculini was going out on loan (again) whoever we signed this summer. When he's made a first team slot his own, in a team below our standard, then we might start to consider he'll be good enough. He's a long way from doing that right now.

If someone has told you that is the case then fair enough, but imo, managers like to fill every available place if they possibly can & especially Pellegrini. I very much see him as someone who would keep Zuculini just in case. But if you know from inside info that's not the case then I'm wrong.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Pellegrini favours working with a squad of around 22 players, although I might have imagined it. Don't think he'd fill up squad places for the sake of it, and get the impression he doesn't really rate Zuculini.

I don't like lovecitys post at all. They seem to infer that Bayern are more than at the table, also that it's a straight fight not with Wolfsburg but between city and Bayern, lots of ifs and buts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.