De Bruyne?

Bayern are all powerful in German football and it seems there is Bayern then everyone else. Bayern reasoned last year that it was better for them to hoover up all the best talent in the Bundesliga to keep German football strong in Europe than allow all the best players to go abroad.

The German's seem to have accepted this as a price to pay for the good of their national team and for German teams playing in Europe.
No wonder they tried to take over the world and put people in camps.

It amazes me that anyone thought he was, he's nowhere near the level we require at the moment, he's looked OK in a couple of pre season friendlies, and that's it. Zuculini was going out on loan (again) whoever we signed this summer. When he's made a first team slot is own, in a team below our standard, then we might start to consider he'll be good enough. He's a long way from doing that right now.

I wouldn't have any problem with Zuculini being in our squad. I think he'd be perfectly fine to do a job in games against lesser teams or cup games. But obviously, if someone better is available, then it's an entirely diffeent matter.

I don't like lovecitys post at all. They seem to infer that Bayern are more than at the table, also that it's a straight fight not with Wolfsburg but between city and Bayern, lots of ifs and buts.

I don't think anyone would be surprised if he went to Bayern now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.