De Bruyne?

Well said, it is the supreme folly to discount the German high command in this. Kaiser Beckenbauer is at war with the PL and specifically us, and they are losing. Herr Flick Allofs is under orders to fight to the last breath and the machine guns are trained on his back by the Bayern Stormtroopers.
Very true and this can be underpinned by Wolfsburg saying why would KDB want to go to a club like Manchester City and Bayern saying the same when reports of Pep to us were circulating.

They don't like the Premier League model anyway and the bile Herr Kaiser has spat out at us in the past shows what they think of City in particular. I'd love nothing more than for us to get KDB, get our obligatory CL group draw with Bayern in it, and give them a good pasting with KDB scoring a hattrick both times!

Now that should sufficiently upset Herr Kaiser! :-)

I don't like lovecitys post at all. They seem to infer that Bayern are more than at the table, also that it's a straight fight not with Wolfsburg but between city and Bayern, lots of ifs and buts.

You can't discount Bayern and, even though some people scoffed at their supposed interest, it is real. That's presumably why even though Wolfsburg have verbally accepted our offer, they're delaying over the weekend to see what Bayern's offer is.

Just think we're too far down the line with this to let it slip though. I doubt Bayern can match our offer, to either De Bruyne or Wolfsburg, and the player is said to favour a move to Manchester.

I used to feel sorry for German clubs competing with the powerhouse that is Munich but they really don't help themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.