De Bruyne?

I think these rumour of them wanting £57mil have been reported a few times and isnt something new.....lots of pages in this thread but I'm sure its been mentioned that it might take an offer in the "50mil + 5mil add ons" range to get it done....

We'd have no choice unless he had been signed over to us.

There is a hint of malice in the way this whole thing is being done imo.

Master of the understatement there. There's outright disrespect IMO, right back to the moment Alloffs came out with that shit about how he "could understand it (KDB wanting to leave) if it was for Madrid or Munich". There's a self-righteousness about the Bundesliga, and particularly when it comes to City and the 'immoral way' in which we have achieved our success. They're cnuts and I'm utterly sick of them. Txixi deserves a medal for having to try and negotiate with them, the Italians and the Dippers in one transfer window

Don't you think it is time for the guy start rocking the boat a bit and put some pressure on Wolsfburg, Maybe not that type of guy. Seems to me he is not in a big rush to come back to England, this is a bit frustrating to say the least. He would be an excellent addition to the squad, that been said maybe we should be looking around for another option me thinks.

I don't think it has anything to do with fans this business with Bayern, I believe it is all to do with VW/Audi executive if the Bayern story has any truth in it. Bayern will see it as getting a top player for a fraction of the cost we are paying. Just my opinion.

No doubt this has been asked before but who would the Wolfsberg fans rather he went to , us or Bayern? Us I would suggest, so why does' t he say he wants to come , unless he doesn't. He is just being a prick putting the 'matcday' tweet out. I suppose if he does sign we'll get the 'always wanted to be here' bollox. The tweet does not suggest that.

Why is his tweet causing even more flapping ?? he is just stating that's it's match day and probably, like all footballers, his favorite day of the week FFS

As like most in here I'm pretty tired of this transfer now, but I'm determined to see it to the gritty and hopefully happy ending!

Gonna be grim on here if he doesn't come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.