De Bruyne?

I can't see De bruyne going to Bayern, especially in the construction where he is loaned out to wolfsburg another year. I think he is done with loan moves and will go to the club that wants him the most which is city. He isn't German so he doesn't give a crap about playing for "legendary" Bayern. Unless Wolfsburg reject City and accept Bayern, which would be the dumbest thing ever.
Author : Kristof terreur (laatste nieuws)

Bayern had already reported in May, but had then been no lay there and just resign as rejection applied to everyone. From then stood aside, no formal proposals. So offered a middleman De Bruyne again yesterday with the German record champion. It went on in there. According to sources close to the Bavarian club was among others the following scenario in the sleeve: Bayern would now be willing to pay 50 million euros, a player (Dante Sébastien Red?), Offer in return and also consider Kevin De Bruyne another year on loan in the Volkswagen Arena to leave. A proposal that Wolfsburg have looked bleak. Or Bayern succeeded in his coup, will become clear in the coming hours.

Decision in this weekend

In Manchester, where they also have their spies, they smelled a rat last night already, but they worried little. They have a personal chord with our compatriot and make themselves strong that Bayern financially race can not cope with them. But still ... If Bayern and Wolfsburg are yet to recover from the next few days, De Bruyne can unexpectedly choose between two options. This weekend is the decision: Bayern or City.

Whilst, like every City fan on here, we don't want to see De Bruyne picked to play against Cologne I know that, if I were Wolfsburg's manager and my best player was still in my squad and available for selection, I would pick him in a heartbeat if it increased my chances of picking up league points with a win against an opponent.

It may also be that De Bruyne himself wants to play to say a proper goodbye to the fans .... he seems that kind of genuine guy and when we finally get our man I'm sure it's exactly that attitude that will make him a huge fan's favourite.

I think the Bayern last minute spanner in the works is an intriguing twist (though hopefully false one) and is more to do with a German mentality of having at least one true competitor at the top European table by putting all their eggs in the one Bayern basket even if it means all the other clubs simply play lip service in their own league and just compete for 2nd & 3rd places!

I'm still hopeful and think he'll join us and be a huge success!!!

Someone get Bill Murray on the fucking phone. . .
200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.