De Bruyne?

If 50 million isn't enough for them then we should let it be. Its quite a lot already and there has to be line. Not flapping here, just saying that there has to be a line.
Again, BILD could be wrong :P

No doubt this has been asked before but who would the Wolfsberg fans rather he went to , us or Bayern? Us I would suggest, so why does' t he say he wants to come , unless he doesn't. He is just being a prick putting the 'matcday' tweet out. I suppose if he does sign we'll get the 'always wanted to be here' bollox. The tweet does not suggest that.

If 50 million isn't enough for them then we should let it be. Its quite a lot already and there has to be line. Not flapping here, just saying that there has to be a line.
Again, BILD could be wrong :P
It isn't flapping to say we should have a ceiling price for a player. 50 million represents a more than fair offer and a major increase on what they paid for him. I agree, time to walk away if this isn't enough.

pwps2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.