De Bruyne?

I dont care whether we get him or we dont get him as long as i never have to hear klaus allofs talk ever again ill be happy, the man has had his moment in the sun now he needs to go away and stop being a media whore

I think it's time to move on from him. Not worth the aggro or the 57M quoted fee. Wolfsburg are trying to take us for mugs and I think we should wash our hands with this one. He's a good player but there are plenty of top class players whose clubs would bite our hands off for 57M. I've had enough of Klaus Allofs and Wolfsburg in general.

I'm sure the club will take note of your concern

I think it's time to move on from him. Not worth the aggro or the 57M quoted fee. Wolfsburg are trying to take us for mugs and I think we should wash our hands with this one. He's a good player but there are plenty of top class players whose clubs would bite our hands off for 57M. I've had enough of Klaus Allofs and Wolfsburg in general.
It quite clear that we are determined to get him

aloffs is an embarassment he quite clearly no longer wants to be there, he at any point could have stopped all this either of them could yet both wob and de bruyne have created this situation and its negative for everyone

He will sign on Monday, Silva agrees!

David%20back%20an%20all%20ok.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.